Saturday, March 31, 2007

Just thinkin!

I was just thinkin' that I love spring time! It's been beautiful here the past couple of days, the sun was out, I helped my sister in her lawn! It was so much fun! When the weather is like this I feel so motivated!! I'm soo not a winter person!! I like some activities, but that's it! This is going to be a crazy summer though, we are super busy with work and I'll probably never get to see my husband! FUN FOR ME! That's the beauty of construction work, you work around the weather and when it's good you don't stop! Who knows maybe by next year we'll be able to share moments like this with a child... That's a maybe!!! Hope everyone is well!! Love you all!

1 comment:

The Warr's said...

I agree all the way...winter is only good for Christmas, and then it needs to be spring! I hope next year there is a new addition to the family for you as well! Keep me posted!