So Cory and I just found out on
Thursday that we are pregnant!! This will be our 1st and we are really excited!! It was kinda weird at first! We had talked about it, but for it to really happen is crazy!! I have to do the whole search for a doctor, which should be REALLY fun, considering my phobia of doctors!! Good times!! In the end it will be worth it! So in my family this will be grandchild #27 and in
Cory's it's their 5
th! We are
truly blessed! Hope everyone is well!!
4 comments:
Congrats!! You are going to love being a mom, it is the greatest. I'm glad you saw our blog now I know your address and can spy on you:) Good luck!
Jande
Congrats! aunnie! we are soooo excited for you! your going to be a fun little mommy!
Congrats on the baby! I found your blog the other day and I wanted to say hi... You can visit ours at krisandbrookeg.blogspot.com...
goodluck with your dr.'s!
Brooke (Purkeypyle)
YAY!!!
Post a Comment