Monday, May 21, 2007

MY 24TH BIRTHDAY!

On the way to go and meet everyone!

Carl and Melissa
Becky and LarissaOn our way to go country dancing!
Larissa trying to lick Bo! After 2-steppin'! Melissa and I sweating from dancing!
Cory and I
Cory, Keelan and Julie!
So, it was my 24th birthday not too long ago and I had a really great time! I didn't know what to do this year to have a good time, so we went and watched a live band! They were ok, but I just can't handle when the music is that loud in a small area!! So I decided that we were going to go and country dance!!! I have never had that much fun EVER!!!! We got there around 9 and didn't leave until they pretty much kicked us out!! Thank you to all the people who made that day a really great one!!!

1 comment:

The Warr's said...

Happy B-Day Annie! What day was it? Very cute/fun pictures!