All I know is that I am so very thankful for my husband! What a great man I married!! He is so patient, kind and understanding! I have been going through somethings emotionally and I haven't been the "easiest" person to be around! He has been so wonderful! It's taken me awhile to step back and look at the big picture instead of the "right" now!
The things and people that are upsetting me aren't worth it, but Cory is! Since I have realized that, well I knew it all along, I was just so wrapped up in the "drama", our life has been great!! I haven't spoken to the people who have hurt me and Cory's OK with that!
I am ready to get focused, healthy and happy! I am trying to make our home an environment I would want kids to be in! Because heaven knows that's going to be soon! So I love all of you and I just wanted to write that!! Goodnight!!!

1 comment:
Annie, I hope all is well. I've been there and done that. We are such lucky girls to have amazing husbands like we have. We should definitly never take them for granite. Thanks for the great reminder. Can't wait to hear the "big" news some day!
Post a Comment