Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tag you're it!

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was just finishing 8Th grade and more than likely being a complete SPAZZ! What a minute, that part hasn't really changed!!!

What was I doing one year ago?
I had just finished working for an orthodontist and planning my wedding!!!!

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Dove chocolate squares, they are the BEST!!
2. Popcorn
3. carrots(I know what a crazy snack after chocolate and popcorn!!)
4. Nectarines
5. Sun Chips

Five songs I know all the words to:
1. I'm Moving On- Rascal Flatts
2. My Best Friend- Tim McGraw
3. The Kill- 30 Seconds To Mars
4. Ain't nothing but a G thang- Snoop a loop and Dr. Dre
5. Let's hear it for the Boy- Denise Williams

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1. Give it to my parents, they deserve it!
2. Build an AMAZING home
3. Set money aside for college
4.Buy a car
5. Buy a house on the beach

Five of my Many bad habits:(OH MAN!)
1. Purses
2. Shoes
3. Sunglasses
4. Speeding
5. Talking too loud!!

Five things I like doing:
1. Playing piano
2. singing when I'm alone!
3. Hang out with the husband
4. read
5. Play with my dogs

Five things I will never wear again:
1. Belly shirts
2. High tops
3. Pleated jeans
4. Corduroy overalls!
5. That's about it!!

Five of my Favorite toys:
1. Quads
2.Computer
3. Guitar Hero
4. My Dyson vacuum! (Yes, it's quite fun to play with!!!)
5. Cory! HA


Now we tag (no pressure):
I have to tag Jo and Candice, I know Camille already did one!!!

1 comment:

The Warr's said...

I'm not sure I can thank you for this tag, but it will be fun to think about. Yours was fun to read.