Friday, August 24, 2007

Camping and Tyler's big 21st!

So Cory's family decided to do a camping trip!! It was such great fun and the view was amazing!! We camped on Lake Roosevelt!! What a beautiful place!! Also Cory youngest brother just turned 21 and we decided to take him out!! Hope you enjoy! It's been awhile since I have posted anything!!!!
The Birthday boy!Cory's not so good at the self portrait!!That's better!!
Cory cracking up Jade!
The Bond guys!
AWW!

Momma B. and Me!
I love this picture, I look really tan!
Snuggle time!
Our View

Jetski Frisbee
Annie and Addi
Ready to ROCK!
Makenna and Chloe workin on some crafts!

Wake Skate(A wake board with NO bindings!!)



AWWW my Kenai!
Ayla and I floating!
Makenna and I
Chloe and her best buddy Jack!
Kenai's kill
The Cory Barge!

SOOOO TIRED!!!

2 comments:

The Warr's said...

Love the pictures! What a fun trip!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Hey love tha new post...it's about time girl!:) I check up on you everyday! And I saw Jade in your picture...to cute! Where's Josh?! He's the coolest guy! I just saw them last time I visited! It looks like you had a fun time playing in the water!