Kenai!
So this is our husky Kenai! I have a certain "crazy" bond with this dog!! I swear I probably like him more than my own husband!! Sad, I know!! ;0) But no matter how much we love this dog, he seems to ALWAYS want to get out and RUN away! We lost him a couple of days ago and I was soo sad! He had been missing @ about 1pm! I went to bed devastated! Anytime he's ever gotten out he is usually close by or he eventually comes back. So I called animal control 1st thing in the morning and they didn't have any huskies. I thought that for sure my dog was gone for good! Well, I got the feeling at about 5:15pm to call the animal control again. Well they had just brought a husky in. So we went to look, low and behold, there was our dog! Now, here's the BEST part.... So we live in Pasco up on road 68, Kenai was in KENNEWICK about 15 miles from our house! And the best thing is, he somehow got into a bagel shop and was hanging out with the employees eating bagels!! I swear that dog is CRAZY!! So we have him back and now we'll know where to go next time!!!! ;0)
2 comments:
Of all placed to be he was in a bagel shop eating bagels....that is crazy! I'm glad you found him!
Hi, I am Jenni, Neil and Jo's friend. I just checked your blog because you left a comment on Jo's blog about the twilight series and I just read the first two in 4 days too! My husband hated that all I was doing was reading so I don't really want to start the third until I give my family some time with me for a little bit. Anyway, we have a husky too and he is a huge runner. Just ask Neil and Jo. He has run away more times then I can count (probably over 100 in 6 years). We have an electric fence and we never let him off the leash but there are times with his Houdini skills he finds a way out. I used to cry every time we lost him but now I have just accepted that he is going to die that way someday so I better just try not to get so upset. He always goes to someone after is is done running and they call us and we go get him. He has only gone to animal control once and the longest he was gone was 2 days and once he ran into petsmart and they called us. Somehow he just keeps coming back. Anyway just has to say hi and commiserate with ya. Have fun with Eclipse and good luck with your dog!
Post a Comment