Our Story....
WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME: Cory Alan Bond
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED: 1year and 5 months, oh how time flys!
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE BEFORE YOU GOT MARRIED: 6 and a half years
WHO EATS MORE: Cory
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: I told him I think I love you and he said, Well I know I love you so deal with that!
WHO IS TALLER: Cory
WHO SINGS BETTER: Oh my gosh me, we played the American Idol Karaoke game and it was pretty bad! He got spanked pretty hard!! Thank you church choir! HAHAHA!
WHO IS SMARTER: We have our own areas of expertise!
WHOSE TEMPER IS WORSE: Me all the way, I'm pretty short fused!
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: I do, and I LOVE IT! (NOT!)
WHO DOES THE DISHES: Again I do, but it's a small price to pay when they take care of you!
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: I handle the bills and Cory makes the money for them, so I say we are a joint effort!
WHO COOKS DINNER: I do, but Cory is the BEST at breakfast!
WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER: I prefer to drive but ever since Cory got his truck, I've been banished to the passenger side! ;0(
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN: Cory is pretty stubborn, but he doesn't hold a candle to me!
WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG: We both do, but I'm pretty stubborn so I would say Cory says it first then I have to!
WHOSE PARENTS DO YOU SEE THE MOST: It's a tie
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: He kissed me and it was kinda awkward because Candice was in the passenger seat of my car and he kissed me through the window! AWKWARD!
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: We never really asked each other out, it just happened.
WHO PROPOSED: Cory
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE: It's a tie, he's a lot more sensitive than his looks let on!
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: We are a tie again, because alot of our friends are the same!
WHERE DID YOU MEET: In high school, the first time I noticed him was in Drivers Ed. Him and his friend Keelan had walk men and were listening to the Spanish channel! WEIRDOS!
WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST DATE: Homecoming Our senior year
WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU SAID TO YOUR HUSBAND: It's over now! HAHAHA!
WHERE DID YOU GET ENGAGED: In his truck, yeah, he didn't even ask if I wanted to marry him, he asked me if I wanted to or not! Feel the LOVE! HAHAHA!
WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED: Lincoln City Oregon, on the Beach!
WHERE WAS THE HONEYMOON: Newport, OR.
Now if anyone else wants to do this go for it! It was kinda fun!
1 comment:
Ok, so about your first kiss...was I really in the passenger car seat?? Your going to have to remind me of what exactly we were doing and where we were because my memory is very select! It made me laugh though! Good times!
Post a Comment