Hi everyone! Well, I just thought that I would let you all know that I had a miscarriage a week ago! It is unfortunate and it was really hard, but we are doing really good! We were very lucky it happened in a very early stage of my pregnancy, since I was about 6weeks. I think it would have been harder if I had actually felt the baby. But since I hadn't even had morning sickness or anything, I didn't really even feel pregnant! The bright side to all of this is that we know we can get pregnant! So thank you to all of you who wished us well! It was greatly appreciated! Life is a funny thing and I believe that everything happens for a reason and I know that little spirit and I will see each other one day! What a blessing it is to be raised with that knowledge! What a comfort it has been this last week! So to everyone, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and take care!
5 comments:
Annie,
I am sorry to hear the news. It sounds like you are handling it well. I hope that everything is ok.
Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you...
Brooke
I am so sorry to hear that...I hope your doing well...you will get pregnant again.
Darlin......I am VERY sorry to hear that, but I am so excited for the fact that you have something to look forward to in raising that special little baby in the next life! You are going to make such a good mommy and I can't wait for you to get pregnant again...but for now take care of yourself and know that you are in our prayers!
Love ya!
What a bummer. I totally know how you feel. I had a miscarriage my first pregnancy too. It is a hard situation and I even felt silly for being so sad about it since i wasn't very far a long but it is hard to have that happen when you are so excited and looking forward to having a little baby. You sound like you are taking it well. I wish you the best and can't wait to hear the next pregnancy news, you're so great!! Hang in there, when the time is right it will happen.
annie, i have been thinking of you and haven't even called! i tried one time and the number didn't work...excuses! that is emotional and painful thing to have to go through. i hope you are feeling better! we love you and missed you over thanksgiving!
Post a Comment