Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ITCHY, ITCHY, SCRATCHY, SCRATCHY!

Let me tell you, I know exactly how this elephant feels! I had NO idea how itchy my incisions would be! These things are KILLING me! The fact is that they don't itch all the time! They itch at the most inconvenient moments! Like paying the cashier for your groceries or talking to your visiting teachers! The problem is that I HAVE to scratch when I get the itch! I can't stand to not itch them, and me being the chatty Kathy that I am, have some serious issues! I think I would be very content if they itched all the time! I know you probably find that hard to believe, but that's the truth of it! Plus it feels good to scratch them! Cory finds this very funny and teases me, when the itching starts! Gotta love him though! But other than that, I'm feeling great! I haven't been taking the Iron that was given to me and my doctor was pretty annoyed, so I've been trying to stomach that and it sucks! But I guess I gotta go with Doctor's orders and Cory's! He was pretty mad when he heard I wasn't taking them! HAHAHA! They make me feel horribly sick, so now I have to deal with that! But, I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor or husband! I'm in very good hands! Oh and thank you to everyone who showed us concern! It meant a great deal to myself and to Cory! He took all this alot harder than I did and he did find comfort in you guys! So thank you! It's great to have amazing friends and you all are just that, AMAZING! We love you all!! Thank you!!

3 comments:

The Warr's said...

you are way to funny! itchy itchy scratchy scratchy...i will be thinking of you and your inconvienent moments! of all people you can pull it off!

The Black Family said...

We hope the scratching goes away! You are so funny though. I am so glad that you make such a bad situation funny. I really admire that! Hope the itching stops.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!! You are always so postive and find something funny in every situation, what a great quality!! GOod luck with the scrathing:) I like your new blog look, very cute.