Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh How I Love This Group!


Sometimes you just know your family loves you, but when they show you it's a great thing! I never would have thought that me having to have a surgery would affect my family the way it did! I don't know if it's because I'm the baby or what, but it was quite the shock! I'm so very grateful to call them my family! We fight, we yell, and we even scream at each other! But there is nothing that could keep us from absolutely loving one another! I'm so very thankful that I'll be able to spend all of eternity with them! I love you guys and you mean the world and beyond to me! Thank you for putting up with me! You're the best!
~What matters most, is what lasts longest, and our families are for eternity. ~ M. Russell Ballard

3 comments:

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Ohh....that's so cute and so TRUE! I love my family too!! Be thankful that you still live by most of them because you never know what's in the future! I'm glad you're doing better!:)

Brooke and Kris G said...

hey will you send me your email so I can add you. I am going private. Lame I know!

-Brooke

The Warr's said...

Love you Annie....I'm so glad everything is okay. See you soon. -Neil