So here are some pictures from my trip to Arizona for my nieces wedding! It was a very nice wedding! Horribly hot but very nice! I'll post up more pictures as they come to me! My sisters Stacey and Nikki took alot at the reception, since I forgot my camera! The next are out trip to Twin Lakes here in Washington! It was very fun! Hope everyone is doing great! I'll post more up soon!
At The Falls in Spokane!
Some water thing on our way to the falls!
My Niece Samantha and Her Husband Dale!
Her dress was BEAUTIFUL!
Me, Neil and Nikki waiting outside the Mesa Temple!
Me and my dork of a brother Travis! At least I look good!
These beautiful children are my niece Cydni and my nephews Hunter, Payton and Easton!
Now I don't know who's crazy kids these are!
On the ferry to Twin Lakes!
My Niece Kirra playing with Cory! She would rip up the paper towel and make him pick it up! What a GREAT game!
This is Kirra w/ Dustin Mathis! He was telling her how to ride his bike!
AWWWW! So sweet!
Like any man, he's running away! HAHAHAHA!! She did freak him out though!!
Always gotta have a self portrait of yourself camping!
Melissa and I!
We're Gon Fishin'!
First catch of the trip! What a MAMMOTH!
Cory riggin' up!
Watch out for this kid!
Kirra with her mommy Ayla
I love night fishing off a dock!
Strike a pose! Can never really be serious! OH WELL!
At The Falls in Spokane!
Some water thing on our way to the falls!
My Niece Samantha and Her Husband Dale!
Her dress was BEAUTIFUL!
Me, Neil and Nikki waiting outside the Mesa Temple!
Me and my dork of a brother Travis! At least I look good!
These beautiful children are my niece Cydni and my nephews Hunter, Payton and Easton!
Now I don't know who's crazy kids these are!
On the ferry to Twin Lakes!
My Niece Kirra playing with Cory! She would rip up the paper towel and make him pick it up! What a GREAT game!
This is Kirra w/ Dustin Mathis! He was telling her how to ride his bike!
AWWWW! So sweet!
Like any man, he's running away! HAHAHAHA!! She did freak him out though!!
Always gotta have a self portrait of yourself camping!
Melissa and I!
We're Gon Fishin'!
First catch of the trip! What a MAMMOTH!
Cory riggin' up!
Watch out for this kid!
Kirra with her mommy Ayla
I love night fishing off a dock!
Strike a pose! Can never really be serious! OH WELL!
2 comments:
Hey Andrea & Cory! It is always nice to see you. looks like you have been having lots of fun.
Ok.....I am TOTALLY jealous right now......TTWIN LAKES!! That place brings back a FLOOD of meomories!!!!! My family always went there every summer growing up! I love that place! So I'm looking at those pictures going "Awwwww I SO recognize the lake, the dock, the cabins, the fun tiny store where we always bought ice-cream!! And yes, I LOVE fishing the dock at night too! (i abviously got over my fear of bears real fast...hello i live in bear country and hello remeber girls camp....ok enough said!!!) My parents are thinking of going back up to Twin Lakes next summer and I would love to make it!:) SO yeah...so wish i was there with you right now! Luckt girl!
Post a Comment