So if any of you know Cory you'd know that he is an avid fisherman! I even put a wall quote above the door that says, "A Fisherman Lives Here With The Best Catch Of His Life!" ! The guy is obsessed! He hasn't gotten a salmon in a couple years! If that were me I'd just give up! What a trooper this guy is! He always says the more time you put in the bigger the pay off! Well I guess he was right! He caught about 40 pounds worth of salmon in one night! I COULDN'T believe it! I'm so proud of him for sticking it out and being patient! I knew I married a patient man, because to be married to me, REQUIRES patience! So he's is so very proud of these fish that he told me I HAD to post a blog for him! You all would be proud of me, I helped clean them! GROSS!!!!!



1 comment:
Good job Cory for catching such sweet fish and good job Andrea for cleaning them. Yucky!! I wouldn't ever do that. Cory is lucky to have such a great wife. Josh just has to deal with a picky one.
Post a Comment