Monday, October 27, 2008

Back To The Basics!

So I decided to go back to my natural hair color! Let me tell you I haven't seen my hair this dark in a LONG time! Usually my hair when I was younger would go sandy brown from working in the fields all summer! So I found a color that has matched my roots and it really shocked me how dark it is! So here's a shot from me in the summer to my darkness!
So nothing really exciting has happened on the Bond front, obviously!! Who blogs about hair?! LOL! Cory just got back from Elk hunting and I'm so glad to have him home! We are getting ready to celebrate HALLOWEEN! Which other than Christmas is my favorite holiday! Cory hasn't quite decided what to be and I'm going emo! And trust me, I'll be taking pictures! Tomorrow we are carving pumpkins with our friends and their daughter! It should be fun! So this weekend I'm going to have a BIG LONG blog for you all! Hope everyone is well! I'll keep you posted!
The Light Hair! The Dark Hair! I like this better myself!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute, LOVE IT, Love it!! I tried going with my roots and they have gotten so dark compared to my used to be blond. I didn't love mine so much but yours is so cute! I can't wait to see your halloween post.

David and Kira said...

Wow, your dark hair really makes your eyes pop!! I like it better dark also!!

Andersen said...

Your hair is cute! I need to try to do something with mine. Isn't it nice to have your hubby back home? Max and I were counting down the days!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Love the dark hair!!! I've always wanted dark hair.

The Warr's said...

way cute!!!