So it was just Halloween! And I haven't had a better Halloween in my life! It was such a fun weekend! We carved pumpkins with our friends Ross and Sarah and their little daughter Eliana! Then we dressed up and went to a costume party! I haven't dressed up in a REALLY long time! It was such a blast! We had a bonfire and I saw people I hadn't seen in a very long time! I went as an "Emo" Girl and Cory went as a boss hog look alike! But we decided to call him Frankie instead! Plus my friend Sarah and I found these really funny blinged out cups that were HUGE! I could barely hold it when I would put my soda in it!! It was so heavy! I hope everyone had a great Halloween because I know I did!
Here's me caving my pumpkin!
Our friend Ross!
Cory and Eliana! They just ADORE each other!
Ellie painting her pumpkin!
Only about half our pumpkins!
Frankie and Emo!
Frankie and The Burger King a.k.a. Ross!
Uh OH! Frankie busted out the six-shooters! Thanks Sarah!
This Guy freaked out my good friend Kylie! She couldn't even stand by him! He'd come close and she'd walk away!
My hair is all thanks to my wonderful niece Paige!
Best costumes of the night!
Wow what a bunch of freaks! The guy in the red is my little brother Tyler!
The Bond Clan Cheesin' it up! It's what we do!
Here's me caving my pumpkin!
Our friend Ross!
Cory and Eliana! They just ADORE each other!
Ellie painting her pumpkin!
Only about half our pumpkins!
Frankie and Emo!
Frankie and The Burger King a.k.a. Ross!
Uh OH! Frankie busted out the six-shooters! Thanks Sarah!
This Guy freaked out my good friend Kylie! She couldn't even stand by him! He'd come close and she'd walk away!
My hair is all thanks to my wonderful niece Paige!
Best costumes of the night!
Wow what a bunch of freaks! The guy in the red is my little brother Tyler!
The Bond Clan Cheesin' it up! It's what we do!
1 comment:
You guys are funny! It looked like you guys had a great Halloween! I loved your make up Andrea!! :) And Cory your mustach was killer!!
Post a Comment