Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh No You Didn't!

So I've been trying to figure out what I want for Christmas! I told Cory I want RockBand and he told me that he'd get a Wii instead because he hates that game! Even though it's part of my "wish" list! Ah, the married life! Well, I've been wanting since we got married, another band to go on my wedding ring! So me being the smart one, decided to tell Cory! Shouldn't I tell him what I want for Christmas?! For those of you who haven't seen my ring, it's fairly large already! I love it! So his reaction was priceless, he looked at me like I was CRAZY! Yeah, you know that look you get when you are in a store and you hold something up that is totally inappropriate and people look at you weird?! Well maybe that's just me! But he was giving me that look! He then tells me that is something for like our 25Th wedding anniversary! Oh I don't think so! I can't go another 23 years and think my ring looks incomplete, it'll kill me! And yes I am that vain! Seriously, it's something I am TOTALLY working on! So I told him that if it's not the ring, then it's RockBand! So I was told I made 2 bad choices and I probably won't get anything! What a Scrooge! The picture above is the funniest mad face I could find! That baby looks like he's going to slap the person taking the picture! Love it! So we'll wait and see how merry a Christmas I'll have!


1 comment:

Andersen said...

Your funny. I wanted a wedding band also. Josh was confused and I think a little upset at me because my ring was beautiful without anything else. But he gave in and got me one for our first anniversary. You never know, Cory might surprise you and get you both the band and Rockband! We are spoiled! :)