Thursday, November 06, 2008
So I've Decided.....
So I've decided that we don't get together with our friends often enough to just be silly and play! I know that sounds completely weird and I'm not going to lie.... it is! I miss those days in school when it was totally ok to play games and laugh loud and be with friends! Now it feels like everyone gets so busy, we forget about each other! Poor Cory has to deal with all my "ideas"! Trust me I have ALOT sometimes! So if all you that live close feel the same, let's get the families together go to the park and start some touch football and let the kids play! Or some good old fashioned hide and seek! Let's do it, because I want to get in a habit of things like this because I want our children to grow up around our really great friends! And you guys are great! Some I don't talk to as often as I should, sorry about that! I'm totally bad about that! So if you're down let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment