Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been caught!

Well I guess it's 'tis the season! So I am in love with Christmas! Have been since I was a child! It always seems like the best time of the year! But for me Christmas starts in October! I've been able to keep Cory at bay with how obsessive I am with it! Well, he caught me last Friday, rockin' out to some Christmas music! I didn't expect him to be home early from work! So he walked in on me singin' along! He just stood there lookin' at me and I at him, until I busted up laughing! He then asked me if that's what I do all day, is sing Christmas Carrol's?! I was a tad embarrassed and told him to just deal with it and kept doing what I was doing and singing! I think that now he thinks I'm a freak! So all you Christmas lovers, I know you know how it is! Isn't it great! The long lines, the rude people! AH, if it were Christmas all year round this would be a great world! Sometimes it's so amazing to me that in the spirit of Christmas, people get attitude! Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose?! Well I thought I'd share that with you guys! Now leave me alone, I'm going back to my music!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%! I love Christmas, in fact the music is going right now. It is on while Chad is gone and quickly turned off when he walks through the door. Oh GUYS and Christmas.

ellsworth family said...

Andrea, your funny.