Sunday, November 23, 2008

What A Proud Aunt!


Sometimes you think you can't be anymore proud of your nieces or nephews until they totally prove you wrong! Britny was in the NWAACC championship for CBC soccer and they WON! Oh man when I heard the news I totally cried! What a sap I know! I'm just so proud of her and all that she has accomplished with soccer! She is so happy and excited! She started out rough this year because she hurt her knee and was out 7 games! For those of you who don't know her, this about killed the poor girl! She's a soccer FREAK! So I just wanted to brag alittle! I'm so proud of her and what she has done with this soccer team! Love you Bean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I would be proud too:)

Enriquez Family said...

so awesome! i remember babysitting her. wierd how they just all of a sudden grow up!