So this year I've really had time to think about what I'm thankful for! There is so much to be thankful for in our lives that we don't even really think about! So here are the things I'm thankful for!
~I'm thankful for my husband! He has stood by me in some very difficult times, and he never gave up on me! I love him so much!
~I'm thankful for the savior, and the gospel! Both have been a constant blessing in my life!
~I'm thankful for my parents and the wonderful example they are to me! Not only with the gospel do they show their example, but with their love for each other!
~I'm thankful for my sisters! I couldn't imagine my life without them!
~I'm thankful for my brothers! Even though we would beat each other when we were younger! I couldn't have asked for better!
~I'm thankful for my nieces and nephews! They are all like the little siblings I never had! It's so great to watch them and see what they are going to accomplish in life!
~I'm thankful for my friends, we have some pretty fantastic ones! We love you guys!
~And last but not least, I'm thankful for life! I'm so grateful that I'm here on this earth in this day and age! I'm thankful for every breath I'm given!
So I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know we did! Hope all is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment