Saturday, December 27, 2008

Where has the year gone?!

So I've been sitting here thinking where this year has gone! I swear this has been the fastest and BUSIEST year of my life! So much has happened in one year, from the fun, to the sad, the the accidentals, to a wedding, camping trips, super cross, and my parents going on a mission! It all hasn't been easy and some of it was sad! There have been trials this year I thought I'd never have! It makes one realize how truly blessed we really are! Because I know I am to have such a great husband and a fantastic family! So I just wanted to put that down because I really hope 2009 slows down so I can enjoy it a bit!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable picture of the dogs go? Hope your weather is improving. We don't have snow just lots of low temperatures and WIND. Never seen so much wind. Hope 2009 is a wonderful and magical year for you both.

Love, Mom and Dad Warr

Unknown said...

adorable picture of the dogs go? Hope your weather is improving. We don't have snow just lots of low temperatures and WIND. Never seen so much wind. Hope 2009 is a wonderful and magical year for you both.

Love, Mom and Dad Warr

I always mess up when I leave comments! The first have should have said how I love the picture of you and Cory. I also loved that picture of the dogs! Have a great 2009 and we love you both very much!!

Andersen said...

It's crazy how much can really happen in a year. We are glad to have you guys in our lives. I hope you have a great New Year!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, it is so crazy how fast the years go. They only seem to go faster every year and I hate it. Hope your year is great!!