Sunday, January 11, 2009

To Be Married To A Construction Worker!

If any of you are thinking about having a construction worker as a spouse let me tell you, these guys can sure throw you through a loop! Cory is heading to Edmonds, WA to work up there for how long we do not know, but we know this is a 3 year job. So that's pretty much it! Needless to say, Cory doesn't like the idea of moving up there! Nice guy, I'm not staying here by myself! HELLO, where's the fun in that?! So once I convinced him in my non-violent or argumentative way(WHAT, I'm feisty OK!) the decision has been made that it's time for the biggest adventure of our marriage! MOVING! It's not going to be right away, but we're planning that in about 4-6months we'll officially be moved! I'm really excited for this!
Cory and his little brother Tyler are going up together so Cory will have some companionship up there! They just got a travel trailer and let me tell you this thing is pretty fantastic! It's old like REAL old, but everything works and it was CHEAP! So that's what they'll be staying in up there!
So for a few months I'm going to be by myself but Cory will Possibly only be working 4 10's! Which let's hope so because that would mean he could come home for the weekends! We did this while we were dating and he was in California and it sucked, but he was also 15 hours away and couldn't come home on weekends! This is going to be a change but not a bad one! So to my best friend Cory, I'm going to miss him horribly, he's my family and my friends all in one! I love him to death! He's the greatest!
I had to find a picture Cory would be proud of!

6 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

Congrats on moving! Its really is great to get away. good luck

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fun adventure! Moving is a lot of work but really it is kind of fun to go somewhere new even if is for a little while. Good luck with everything, hope you survive without him, that is hard.

Andersen said...

YOUR MOVING???? Knowing you guys are so close just makes me happy. It will be fun to mix things up I guess. What will he be doing? I'm glad that you will have family up there too though. Let us know what we can do to help.

Elder Glen & Cherie Warr said...

This is kind of exciting. The way the economy is, it is great that Cory has a good job. It will be tough having him gone until you get moved but living over in Edmonds will be a fun adventure for you both. Now that we are OLD and on a mission we look back at the moves we made, 5 different states, and we have gained great friends with each one of them. Besides, it is fun to be in a new and different city. We love you both, and Cory, please be careful, that picture of you is great but looks dangerous!! Love, mom and dad

Brian and Jennifer said...

Andrea, Does Travis have an email address?? We're planning our 10 year class reunion and need to get the info. to him. Would you email me and let me know. brianjenniferl@yahoo.com Thank a lot. Good luck with the move.

Jennifer (Salisbury)

The Warr's said...

What a fun adventure!! I'm so ready for another one! Good luck with the move, your going to love it over there!!