And Cory and I have been pretty lame! We haven't been up to much! Cory is finally in Seattle working during the week! Boo hoo! No, it's really not so bad! He comes home on the weekends and then heads back every Sunday! Hopefully they go to 4-10 hour days so I can have a little more time with him! I pretty much have been home! It's great! I went to the coast a couple of weeks ago with my sister in law and cousin in law and a few more people and we had a really great time! We went to Lincoln City, OR., I love it there! I wish I never have to come back! So pretty much that's it! Boring I know! The fun never stops! HAHAHA! These are pictures from my trip! I hope you enjoy and sorry it took me so long to post! I suck!








1 comment:
way fun! i so want to go to the oregon coast again!! cute pictures! love ya tons jo
Post a Comment