Friday, February 20, 2009

So I've Decided I Totally Suck....


OK, so I do totally suck! My brother Alex called me a few days ago and it was really nice talking to him! He sounds like he's doing awesome and is really happy! We talked for like an hour straight! Which is really strange because my older siblings really don't talk to me that long! So I got off the phone and realized that I hadn't talked to my brother since OCTOBER! I SUCK, people! I'm so bad at calling my siblings! I felt like such a jerk! I mean I talk to my sisters Nikki and Stacey all the time, but my brothers and my oldest sister Stephanie I hardly ever talk to! So from now on I'm going to be a better sister and actually act like I have siblings! It kinda sucks having so many! Thanks Mom and Dad!! It's funny when I talk to some of my siblings! When I talk to them I feel like they think I should still be about 9 or 10 years old! It's hilarious to hear the surprise in their voices when I can hold a conversation with them! Oh the joy of being the youngest! So to all my siblings WATCH OUT, I'm about to be all up in your business! I love you guys!

No comments: