
So I decided it was time to bust out these scriptures I've had FOREVER! My parents bought them for me when I graduated and I just don't want to get rid of my seminary scriptures! I have to much stuff in them! Well I've started transferring it all into these new ones and let me tell you, it's such a struggle! I did not realize the amount of stuff I have tucked, glued and written in these bad boys! So I'm getting totally frustrated and can't believe I'm doing this! But I guess it'll be nice since I won't have to hold half the pages in the book since they've decided to fall out! So wish me luck! The picture is of Cory's little brother Tyler! I thought it was the best depiction of frustration! Gotta Love him!!!
2 comments:
Melissa did do a good job didn't she! :) Good for you on transfering your scriptures. I need to start reading mine on a regular basis. I have to give a talk this Sunday! Do you want to do that for me? that would be great.
Yay....new scriptures are always great! I actually had an awesome quad set my parents also gave me when I graduated and I loved them so much and then I left them in Brooks car adn the got a little wet somehow and ya....now I need a new set!:D
Post a Comment