Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Fear...

So after months and months of my mom pestering me to go to the Dr. I've finally made my appointment! I'm so thoroughly scared of the Dr. that I've put this off for almost a year now! I feel like one is going to pop out from around a corner and stab me with a needle! I know I'm so strange!! Cory and I have been trying to get pregnant since July and nothing! Both times I was pregnant we got pregnant within a month or two. So now I get to go be poked and prodded! Hopefully they can tell me what's going on with my body and why I'm not staying pregnant! I'm going to a Dr. in Spokane and he's been my mom's Dr. for years and she really trusts and loves him! I don't know any Dr.'s here and I really trust my mom on this! I'm also scared that something major is going to be wrong with me! This is another reason why I didn't go! I totally freak myself out! So now that it's set I can't wimp out! So wish me luck and I'll keep this updated! Who knows it could be nothing right?! We will see in a couple of weeks!

8 comments:

Andersen said...

I'm glad that you made that appointment. Is Cory going with you? If you need someone, just let me know. We pray that everything is okay and that you won't have to much anxiety.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Good luck!

The Walker Family said...

You will be so glad you went to the doctor once that first appointment is over...are you afraid of needles? cause you'll probably need to take several blood tests over a few months, to measure your hormones etc. Just dont look at the needle, thats my strategy! After a million fertility tests, and having a baby, i still havent seen a needle...ignorance is bliss. :) Good luck! and if you dont like that doctor, I know some good one's in Tri-Cities! Good Luck!

Enriquez Family said...

Hey I hear your going private. my e-mail is ja_enriquez@juno.com

The Black Family said...

Good Luck! I know it is hard I have totally been there! Hang in there and please keep up posted

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I hope it is a good experience for you with not too many needles. I hope they are able to find something so they can try to fix it:) The unknown scares me, I like answers. I will keep you in my prayers!!

Unknown said...

Sorry this is Carrie used to be Sellereite, I saw your blog off of Jande's:) I am sorry to hear about the whole dr. thing...I have a sister-in-law who can't stay pregnant so she has to have progesterone suppositories to strengthen her uterus or cervix I forgot but for the first trimester she takes those and she is fine after that! Anyways, I hope everything goes well and I HATE needles also but if it gets me answers I know it is worth it! Good luck!

Deborah Austin said...

Andrea,

Good luck! I don't blame you for being scared the fear of the unknown is always scary!!! I hope all goes well and they give you some good news!