So I had my Dr.'s appointment, which is always a good time! I told my doctor everything that has been going on! He decided to get some ultrasounds done and some blood work! YAY for me my most favorite thing in the world, getting my blood drawn! Well, I passed those test with flying colors! AWESOME!
So I NOW I have to have a procedure done called a Hysterosalpingogram! That's not a tongue twister! It's pretty much an x-rays of my cervix and they inject dye through to see if my tubes are blocked! SWEET! Well, I then get a phone call saying that I have some abnormalities in my cervix that they want to test further. GRRR! So frustrating! But luckily, like my mom said I'm getting some answers! So on the 15Th of May I'm having 2 procedures done! I'm so hoping that I get some answers!
This has just been such a struggle! But I have LUCKILY found an AWESOME Dr.! He's so wonderful and helpful! Cory is being as patient as he can but I know he's frustrated! I sometimes feel so bad when I watch him interact with our friends kids! Sometimes it makes you feel like a total failure! BUT, I know I'm not and I snap myself quickly out of that mood! Luckily I have a great support system with my mom and sisters! I think I would be in pretty bad shape without them! So pretty much that has been life in the Bond household! Pretty exciting stuff! So say alittle prayer for me and your fingers crossed! And maybe I'll FINALLY have some answers! Take Care!
7 comments:
I hope you get some good real answers! And your not a failure! And when you do have a baby, the wait will be so worth it!
You're so right, at least you are getting answers and narrowing down the problem. Good luck, we hope and pray for the best!!
I am glad you went to the doc, sounds like he is a good one. Hopefully they can figure out what is going on.
I know you don't know me at all, but I am hoping the best for you. There has been an extremely high amount of infertility in my family and alot of people that I know. I came across a blog of a girl from high school, going through it too and she has quite a support group.
http://cloudsarefarbehindme.blogspot.com/
It is always nice to know that even though your problems are unique, you aren't alone. Glad you are getting some answers.
sorry, that potato equipment person is me. seems russ was using that one earlier. kersten
You do have such an awesome family. Your mom, sisters and hubby are great people to have in your life. I will for sure say a prayer for you guys. Just keep your positive attitude.
Yay! I'm glad you have a good doctor! That really makes a difference. Hopefully you can get the answers that you need. I am praying for you! Love ya!
Post a Comment