So pretty much these are the greatest thing ever! I don't know about you ladies but when ever there is a wedding or special occasion of some sort you want you nails to look good, right?! Well stress no more about spending close to $30 for a french manicure, when you can do it yourself at home! These Kiss Everlasting Nails are GREAT! They are fast and easy because all you have to do is get one hand fitted to the nails then the little tabs tell you exactly what you need for the other! These last about a week and sometimes one will pop off but I just keep the glue in my purse for that emergency! So when you have something coming up that you want to look good for, remember don't spend $30 for this go to Walmart or any store like that and get Kiss Everlasting Nails for..... Here it is ladies $5.97+tax! Yes, alittle over $6! Now that I'm done sounding like a commercial, I wanted to give you guys that little tidbit!!!!Sunday, June 28, 2009
In A Pinch...
So pretty much these are the greatest thing ever! I don't know about you ladies but when ever there is a wedding or special occasion of some sort you want you nails to look good, right?! Well stress no more about spending close to $30 for a french manicure, when you can do it yourself at home! These Kiss Everlasting Nails are GREAT! They are fast and easy because all you have to do is get one hand fitted to the nails then the little tabs tell you exactly what you need for the other! These last about a week and sometimes one will pop off but I just keep the glue in my purse for that emergency! So when you have something coming up that you want to look good for, remember don't spend $30 for this go to Walmart or any store like that and get Kiss Everlasting Nails for..... Here it is ladies $5.97+tax! Yes, alittle over $6! Now that I'm done sounding like a commercial, I wanted to give you guys that little tidbit!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha, i felt like i was reading an AD, good job;)
Post a Comment