Well considering it's been over a month since I updated this thing I thought I would now! I've gotten so bad with my blog it's not even funny!! So, here what The Bonds have been up to!
Other then Dr.'s appointments we have been having some fun in there too! We went camping up at Tucannon last month with our good friends Ross, Sarah and their daughter Eliana! We had such a blast even though it rained on us for a day! I don't really care because I just want to be out camping! I spent a WHOLE week in Everett with Cory! It was the first time in 6 months that we had spent a whole week together! It was so great! Our friends Carl and Melissa threw a party for their son who just turned 3! We had a blast! Dustin is such a sweet kid!! I went to the Moses Lake Aquatic Center with Sarah, Eliana, Melissa and Dustin! Got a pretty good tan and had an absolute blast! I celebrated my 26th birthday! I got to do whatever I wanted that whole day! We went to Olive Garden for lunch, we golfed because I LOVE IT, we went to Blockbuster and I picked out 2 movies to watch, then Cory made me a yummy dinner! He's the best!
Well, that's it when it comes to us! We haven't been that busy! I try to stay as busy as I can with Cory being gone! But there are days where I get to read for most of it which is fine by me!! We're off in a couple of weeks to Wyoming to see my parents and do some trekkin'! I'm so excited for Cory to see and experience all of this! My parents actually found some Bond's who had crossed, which is really cool! Who knows they could be related! My dad says he has a really strong feeling that they are! Very neat!!! Hope everyone is doing awesome! I'll try and be better about keeping you all updated!!

2 comments:
You have been up to some fun lately! Happy late b-day, glad it was such a good day for you. Have a great time in Wyoming that is so cool.
geez fun after fun after fun. i miss the moses lake aquatic center!
Post a Comment