Saturday, May 16, 2009

And The Jury's In....


So my Dr.'s appointments were yesterday! And they turned out GREAT! YAY! So I had to have a biopsy of my cervix which was my Dr. being caution and told me not to worry! I'll have those results back next week! It really wasn't so bad I thought it was going to hurt but all I felt was a little pressure and that's it! So if you ever have that done, it so doesn't hurt!
I then went to have my x-rays done! What they did was put a tube in my cervix and injected dye to see the flow of my tubes! Well, needless to say my right tube was blocked! I could see it on the screen because I got to watch!
Now let me rewind a bit! So when they put the tube through my cervix, I had some moderate cramping, which was to be expected! That calmed down after 30 seconds to a minute, not so bad! They did the first series of dye and I felt like I was having a menstrual cramp nothing too severe! So we noticed that the right tube was blocked, you could see the flow of the dye through the left and then it completely stopped on the right! So the Dr. asked if he could do more dye and see if we could open the tube! I was like, "Sure, this isn't bad at all!"! Boy was that a mistake! The Dr. injected another series of dye and I thought just that, I'm going to die! It hurt SO BAD! It was worse then my miscarriage cramps! HORRIBLE!
So, in the end after the pain, we saw on the monitor that the dye pushed through whatever was blocking that tube! YAY!! FINALLY some good news! The Dr. and nurse said that this is a good procedure for getting pregnant! He said a huge majority of women get pregnant within months of having this done! Again, YAY!
So it all makes sense now why I couldn't get pregnant, I only had one functional tube! It was a hit and a miss! I had told my mom and sister a few months ago that I wasn't ovulating! Well obviously I was only ovulating once every other month! So this is really good!!
I can't even tell you how excited Cory is! He was so excited when I told him what happened! All he said was, "See, I told you it wasn't anything MAJOR!"! What a guy that Cory! You don't really realize the stress they go through as well! What a trooper!
So who knows maybe in a few months I'll have some really AWESOME news like I'm pregnant! Oh this has been such a journey! It's great to have such an awesome husband, family and friends who are AMAZING! It's really strengthened mine and Cory's relationship! It's strengthened my relationship with my mother and my sisters! I really truly cherish and love them all! So we'll see how it goes! I'm so happy and excited! This has been LONG awaited news!!! And yes I put the Fonz up!! Love him!

5 comments:

Justin and Janell said...

Yay!! I'm so excited it was good news. I have been waiting and praying for you. I'm really excited for your guys!

Enriquez Family said...

YAHH!!! thats great news! I hope that you get some great news soon?? positive signs??

The Black Family said...

Oh that is great!! I am so glad that it didn't hurt TOO bad! I hope and pray that you get some good news soon as well. You and Cory are both troopers through this process, and you are so good to always look at the positive.

Andersen said...

Oh yeah now the real fun begins!hehehe. I'm glad that everything went well and that you guys are ready to go.... is that to much? Well I'm glad that you are okay. Hope to see you guys soon.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I am glad that you got great news. Good luck!