Well, D-Day is going to be closer then I expected! YAY! I have my "Pre-Surgical" Exam on the 3rd of February and then we'll schedule out for my surgery. I'm horribly nervous because I'll have only met this DR. one time, BUT I'm kinda hoping since he is in the same practice as the Surgeon I had for my surgery, that maybe I could swing it that the surgeon I had do it! But I know it won't work that way! It's INSANE to think that, that was 2 years ago already! The picture above is from 2 months after I had my surgery! I don't look too phased I think! Again I do live in my own little world though!!! LOL!
I got to talking to my mom about everything the other day! For awhile now I've been thinking about a quote my mom picked up from my Grandma Pickett. She always has said, "The Little Trials You Are Having Now, Only Prepare You For The Bigger Ones To Come.". Very wise women if I do say so myself! That quote has been running through my head all the time! So, I got to talking to my mom and I told her that the quote makes sense. She asked why I thought that, I told her that if she had never lost my oldest sister or had never had a miscarriage, then how on this Earth would she be able to understand or even know how to handle all of this with me the way she has?! Mom had never thought of it that way either! So this has given me some comfort as of late and as my appointments get closer and CLOSER!
So I'm really hoping that my prayers get answered soon, because Heavenly Father knows all about it because we've had VERY many discussions on this subject! So wish me luck, I have a feeling I'm going to need it! Well just so I will actually schedule the surgery! But Cory would beat my butt if I didn't, so what can ya do?! LOL! I hope everyone is doing great, we miss you all very much!

1 comment:
I didn't know you were getting surgery. We pray for you both everyday that this will all work out. I love you!
Post a Comment