So 2010 is my year! This is the year to, have surgery, keep in touch better with my family, MOVE and yes it's in the works, be the best at my awesome job, be a better wife, and to stay on my weight loss plan until I'm at my normal weight! Oh and when it finally decides to be warm, exercise everyday! I'm going to be more willing to believe that I'm going to have a baby, I've lost sight that that is going to ever happen! I'm not going to let people bring me down, with their spiteful words and cruel intentions. Because what it really boils down to is I am better then them! LOL! So I hope everyone had a great year and I'm so proud to call all of you my friends! You all are truely a blessing in our life! Thank you and Happy New Year! May all your wildest dreams come true!!
Sunday, January 03, 2010
A New Year, A New Start......We Hope!
So this past year has been filled with so much! It's insane to me to think the 2009 is over, when I feel like it had only just started! This New Year is going to be my year to start being more optomistic! 2008 and 2009 have litterally been the hardest years of my life. Since I've graduated High School everything has just come either natuarally or just plain easy to me! Everything just went as smooth as you can possibly imagine! I got done with school, got a job, got a new car, got married, started a company with Cory. All these wonderful exciting things! Then we decided, hey lets have kids! It's never been a mistake with our choice to want to expand our little family, but boy it's sure been the biggest trial of my life so far! But in 2008 and 2009 alot of good has been happening as well! There are pregnant woman all around me, my parents are loving their mission, which I couldn't be more proud of them! They've wanted this for years and they are finally getting to have their dream! My siblings came home for christmas, my brother is getting married! Cory's best friend Keelan is engaged to be married this spring or fall, whenever they decide! So lots of good have happened and it's my year to quit focusing on the bad and focus on the good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i dont know how to say what i want to but pretty much i really liked reading this post :) hah. and i tmade me laugh in your previous post; how you said you didnt want Heavenly Father to trust you that much. It's cuz you're THAT STRONG!
I love when I read your post I feel the spirit. You have such a great attitude and that is what everyone needs. I hope nothing but happiness for you in 2010. I have no spiteful words or cruel intentions, I am sending you nothing but love! :) Thanks for being such a great example to me.
Post a Comment