Friday, November 27, 2009

What Matters Most....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYhDhiojBPA&feature=player_embedded


Today I'm giving thanks!  This Thanksgiving has been an eye opener for me!  Not once did I feel my pain, heartache and remeber any of the issues that are in my life!  It was an amazing day!  It gave me sight again just what is important and what to be thankful for!

I am thankful for the gospel and let me tell you I've been pretty angry and bitter at Heavenly Father!  I have felt that he is punishing me for every wrong choice I have made!  I would hear from my sister and mom all the time that he knows these trials I can handle!  Well, I don't want him to trust me this much!!  Then I heard this from President Monson and my heart has healed in many ways!  I forgot how simple our gospel is and how merciful Heavenly Father is!  It has put my life back into perspective again!

I am thankful for my parents!  They have taught me so much in my life through their own trials and now with my own!  They have shown me love and encouragement and reminded me that I need to keep up my faith in the unknown!  They have taught me to be a fighter, not only in what I believe but for what I want!  They would never let me give up or quit anything and on this day I am truely thankful for that!

I am thankful for my siblings!  All 8 of them!  We can fight and bicker with the best of them but no matter what, we always will be there for each other!  I love them always!

I've saved the best for last on this one!  I am so thankful for my husband and the love of my life!  Cory's strenghth and patience has been a huge blessing in my life!  Even these last few years Cory has never let me be down or angry!  He is always so positive and reassuring about everything!  Even when I know he's hurting just as I am he still is positive! He doesn't have the easiest wife and I am thankful that with my temper and my emotions lately that he has stood by me and loved me through it all!

So I hope that everyone has had an amazing Thanksgiving!  We love and cherish you all!

1 comment:

The Krug Family said...

just thought i'd let you know...i made a new blog :) i forgot all my stuff for the other one! oh and ellie was looking at all your pictures on here with me and she said "mommy! that's my best friend cory!"