Well, there are times in life where I really start to think that our bad luck is just our lifestyle!! HAHAHA! I mean seriously, bad things just keep on happening to us, we deal, then it hits us again! I think the big man needs to give me a break!! LOL!
So, what's been going on lately with me and Cory! Well we've been kicked out of our house, due to the owner of the home not paying for his mortgage! We cannot ever get our money back! AWESOME! I've been told by my Dr., that the tube that was tied in February should have never been tied and that, that's pretty much the reason I can't have kids. Surgery to fix it will be $10K! But on the plus, I am a PERFECT candidate for In-Vitro and since it's $10K a try, who can afford that?! Awesome! I've been on fertility treatments the last 2 and a half months, and I'm having hot flashes like no ones business, nausea and stomache cramps!! Are you loving our life? I know I am! LOL!
You're probably reading that thinkin', DANG her attitude needs an adjustment! But in all reality I'm the happiest I've been in awhile! We may have been kicked out of our house BUT on the flip side, we're moving to Seattle and I get to be married again! No more weekend only visits from my husband! Let me tell you, I'm extremely independent, but I'm a pretty needy sap when it comes to Cory! I kinda like the guy!
As for my Dr, I already went through my angry stage! It was so maddening to hear someone tell you that if they would have just had some patience I'd be pregnant! BUT, it's not hopeless! My other ovary and tube are doing good, but it's just going to be a longer more expensive proccess!! My nurse told me I'd get pregnant, now that we're leaving! She said that's always how it works! Fingers crossed I guess!!!! And In-Vitro, until we come into some money, that's on the back-burner! It's our last resort before adoption if we even decide to do In-Vitro! We're really contemplating doing the reversal! I wouldn't have to go through all of this everytime I wanted to have a baby! It's an option! I feel so good about all of this at this point! I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel again and I'm getting closer to it!! I've been in the dark for way to long!!!
The fertility treatments, now those are hard core! The first time I had to give myself an injection in front of a nurse! I BAWLED my eyes out! I have my injection needle and a mixing needle! Well, the mixing needle is one bad mother of a needle! It's HUGE! So all I saw was her bust out this needle and I panicked! I just started to cry and couldn't stop! But once she showed me the small needle, it was in the bag from there! Now the only problem is I don't want someone else to give me a shot, I have felt the power of control with shots and now I can't give it back! LOL!
Well, that's been us these last couple of months! We officially move on the 30th of this month and I'm dying with the atticepation!! I can barely handle it! I grieved but now I'm ready to move on! New start, better opportunities and better Dr.'s for what I need for my treatment! I'm so ready for this! So I hope everyone is doing well because we really are doing great!!!!
3 comments:
Sheesh! I don't know a lot of the particulars but my sis in law had a reversal while they were living in alaska but she flew to Seattle to have it done because it was so much cheaper. I want to say even cheaper than 10K. There was this certain dr that specialized in them and that is all he does. Let me know if you want more info or the dr info and I can get it for you.
Hope things turn around for you but that is great that you will get to be with Cory very soon!
Way to be so optimistic about everything! I think that this will be a great move for you guys! Love Seattle!! Have a blast! Live in the moment! And thank you for your post on my blog a while back! :)
Hang in there, Annie, your awesome! I love the pic at the top of your blog. Did you guys take that yourself? It's amazing!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment