Friday, December 10, 2010

New Day, New City, New Life

Whidbey Island!  That area is awesome!  Made me want to be an islander for a couple of seconds!!
Deception Pass Bridge!
Mount Baker!
We visited the 2nd oldest city in Washington, Coupeville!  Great place!!
Blockhouse built in 1855!
We're on an acre lot so the yard is MASSIVE!  Cory's going to have a blast mowing that crap!!
My Kitchen!
My kitchen!!
Our apple tree!
My first weekend there Cory's sister in law was up!  So I went to a comedy show with her and Cory's cousin!  We had a great night!!
My dining area!  I'm actually working on the chairs so there's only 2 right now!!  Oh and we have a rug!!
The beach just down from my house!!
Our first snowfall!!  It was awesome!
My adorable husky enjoying our massive front window!
Our cute little Christmas setup!  We don't have any furniture in our front room yet!  Cory's building it for me!  YAY!
Cory and I at Deception Pass

So we've finally finished our move!  YAY!  It's been so wonderful being up here!  I didn't know what to expect but all I know is we LOVE IT!  Edmonds is a pretty cool place!  We're about a mile from the bay and we live in a great neighborhood!  I can smell the ocean when it rains!!  Which we haven't gotten as much of that as I thought we would!  SCORE!!! 

So now we're just preparing for our very first Christmas just the 2 of us!!  I'm so excited and have so many plans!!!  Cory just rolls his eyes and smiles!!  What a guy!!

I've posted some pics to keep you all up to date!! LOL!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic of you and Cory is so great, you guys look awesome! You've done your house so cute too. Love the Christmas tree. Have a great Chrismtas!!

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

Merry Christmas guys! I love the pictures of Whitby Island. We live in Tacoma area now and have thought about going there to visit for a day.
Your house looks super cool, and good luck with the mowing Cory.

The Warr's said...

I am so happy for you guys! It feels like we were just there..I really miss it! What a neat experience just the two of you exploring a new place. Live it up! Love love love your darling house and amazingly HUGE backyard:) Well we really miss you guys and hope your doing great! Merry Christmas!! Love ya Jo