Monday, April 23, 2007

Family Pictures!

The Bond Family Pictures The Bond Family


Our first picture as a married couple!
Nice!
Had to get a river shot!Nice!
Cory with his Brothers Tyler and CJ!
The girls!Cj, Tracy and their girls!CJ and Tracy!Makenna - 4Chloe - 2
Addison - 5 months
Grandma and the girls!Tyler and Ayla
Their baby is Due the end of June! They are having a girl!! That makes 4 granddaughters!!
FUN AT THE PLAYGROUND!!!
Cory trying to convince Makenna to go down the slide!
Cory and AddisonThey are silly!
This is me with my little buddy!! We have alot of fun!!
So family pictures went great!! We had a great time and the pictures turned out awesome!! It was fun seeing all the fun pictures and to watch the kids play while the photographer took the pictures!! It was great fun!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Andrea!! These turned out awesome...I am soo...glad that you planned this. I love the ones you posted there are a lot of good ones. It's going to be hard to pick which ones to print. We love you Aunt Andrea and Uncle Cory.
Love,
CJ, Tracy, and the girls

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I just love it......very cute pictures!! And I love your outfit!!

The Warr's said...

Such cute pictures! I love the location, where is that? You guys all look great! What a cute family! Love Jo