I've been TAGGED! Thanks to my wonderful sister Johanna, you all get to hear 5 interesting...slightly weird things about me, that maybe you didn't already know.
1. I get EXTREMELY moody if we are ever late!!!! Tardiness is my BIGGEST pet peeve!!! I know I shouldn't get worked up about it, but it's like something takes over and I am instantly annoyed!! It's really fun for Cory!!!
2. I am a violent sleeper!!! I don't know if it is from me never having to share a bed, but I feel REALLY bad for Cory!! I abuse him and I don't even know I am doing it!!!! He's been slapped, hit, and kicked!! He finally decided that we needed a king bed to keep me away from him!!! So far, So good!!!!
3. Holy cow, this is tough!!!! I am obsessed with my hair!! I have had many meltdowns because my hair isn't going the way I want it too!!! It's really weird! I don't care about how my makeup looks because I feel if your hair isn't right, then everything else isn't going to go together!!!!!
4. I CANNOT stand folding socks!! I swear that my whites will stay in the dryer until I have to take them out!! And it's usually the last load I do! So they sit in there for like 2-3 days!!! I don't see the purpose in folding socks!! It seems like that is the worst part of laundry and I know you feel me on that!!!!
5. I hate going to the gym, but I love when I work out!!! The hardest thing about my diet, isn't the diet!! It's working out!!! I waste an hour just debating on whether to go or not and I could have already been done!!! It's a vicious cycle!!!!
Alright, now I gotta get Camille and Candice to do this!!! It's alot of fun, but kinda hard!!!! Take care everyone!!!!
2 comments:
i just laughed the whole time reading the 5 things about you because they're so you.....HILARIOUS!! And Lexi loved seeing your dogs!(:
Annie! You make me laugh! I can only imagine your violent sleeping...Neil is an extreme dreamer as well. Luckily, I've only been pushed around a couple of times and then he gets a "big" push back! Thanks for playing...that was fun. Love Jo
Post a Comment