So I decided to cut all my hair off!! I did it on a whim and I'm sooo very happy I did!!! I cut 9 inches and I thought the woman cutting my hair was going to have a nervous breakdown!! I love when my hair is short!! You won't see me with my hair in a ponytail anymore!!! Thanks for the pictures Jo!! They really motivated me!! You are still my favorite person who does my hair!!! I'll have some of our family pictures up in a few days!! We did it with Cory's siblings and Nieces!! It was alot of fun!! So for those of you who don't know what they look like, now you will!!! Take care!!!
My New Do!
3 comments:
I love your hair!!!
I LOVE it!! Very short and sexy!!:D
I've always liked you with shorter hair~it fits you very well!
Annie! It looks adorable! I wish I could take the credit for it, but I can't. I'm glad you went for it. I'm sure the stylist was freaking out, because you have the thickest, most georgeous hair. That's why you're able to wear it long and short. Lucky you! I'm glad you kept it dark. It looks great! Love Jo
Post a Comment