Monday, August 25, 2008
4 Things...
4 Things!
Four places I go to over and over:
1. Target
2. Church
3. Public Library
4. Winco
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Stac
2. Grandma Joyce
3. My Mom
4. And My sister-in-law
Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Fiesta's
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Casa Mia
4. Red Robin
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On The Beach
2. Camping/Fishing
3. Arizona With My Family
4. With My Parents
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Hills(guilty pleasure!)
2. Desperate Housewives
3. America's Best Dance Crew
4. Conan
Four of my favorite books:
1. The Twilight Series
2. Fire Of The Covenant
3. The Peacegiver
4. Forgiveness
Four places I have lived:
1. Basin City, WA
2. Provo, UT
3. Pasco, WA
4. Santaquin, UT
Four things I wish to do before I die:
1. Have Children
2. Build my dream house
3. Enjoy my grandkids
4. Win The Lottery!
Four people I am tagging:
1. Candice
2. Johanna!
3. Janell
4. Anyone else that wants to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment