Thursday, August 21, 2008
Why We Go Through The Things We Go Through!
So everyone's heard the phrase, "Everything Happens For A Reason"! I've heard that ALOT this last year! I get it, but sometimes you just don't understand life and it REALLY test your faith! I know I did! I think that we go through what we go through and have trials not only to make us stronger, but for us to gain that perspective on life! I mean, if my mom or my sister could not relate to me with my miscarriage and my tubal pregnancy, I think I would be one BITTER BETTY! So I've realized with that, that the things you go through not only make you tougher, they help you have and give comfort and compassion to those who are hurting! I'm so very thankful that I've had that support in these last months especially! I'm blessed to have such a wonderful and STRONG mother! I mean that woman is a trooper! She's gone through some tough times with great faith and amazing courage! It makes you proud to call her mom! So that's why I think we go through what we go through! I know if I have daughters and they go through this, I'll be able to help them and comfort them! So, yes, everything happens for a reason!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so TRUE! It is so nice to have mom's and sisters that have gone through some of the same things in life and can help you through those rough times. Hang in there. I have been there and when you are in the middle of it...It is horrible. I know that everything will work out for you just have FAITH!
Post a Comment