Sunday, August 10, 2008

America's Best Dance Crew

So I was obsessed with this show last season! It is an awesome show that has some AMAZING dance crews! The things these people do is INSANE! Cory is getting into it with me too! I've been sad with this season because I haven't been able to watch it! It was my brilliant idea to shut off our cable, so we wouldn't watch alot of TV! Well, since DVR is the best invention, I keep forgetting when all my shows are on the regular channels! So yesterday we got satellite and I'm so happy that now I don't get to miss anything! Now I get to see what I missed on my show!
These guys are AMAZING! This is the season 1 winners the Jabawockeez! Youtube them, they are GREAT! So just wanted to share with you my love of dance and not just doing it but watching it as well! If you haven't seen this show, it's a definite must see!

No comments: