Friday, February 22, 2008

TAG LADIES!

#1 Ten Years Ago: I was a freshmen, being me!

#2 Five Things On My To-Do List: Pay bills, clean the house, do dishes, go workout, read

#3 Snacks I Enjoy: Anything Salty

#5 If I Suddenly Became A Billionaire: I would makes sure to separate the money equally to my family and Cory's family so no one would have to worry again.

#6 Places I've Lived: Washington, Utah, Arizona, Oregon.

#7 Jobs I've Had: RASPBERRIES!, Kettle Korn, Telemarketing, American Express, Orthodontist and Secretary/Book Keeper!

#8 Things People Don't Know About Me: I have a nervous habit of picking at my cuticles! I KNOW! WEIRDO! I play the piano, but I can BARELY play it in front of people, and when I say that, I can hardly play if even Cory is watching. I also HATE baby/bridal showers! I didn't even want my own! Those are some little tidbits!

Now it's my turn, I tag Johanna, Candice, Camille!

1 comment:

The Two of Us said...

Hey!! I need you to email me your address again!