So I just wanted to state that I LOVE my husband! I guess I should say why this got brought up! Well, Cory decided to go "shoot some hoops" with his buddies! I was totally fine with that seeing as I could get some serious reading done while he was gone! Well, he got home and said he had a great time! So the obvious question was did you win! He said,"No, I didn't win both times!" I don't know why but I started laughing so hard! He kinda took it the wrong way and started explaining how he hadn't played since high school P.E. and that was 7 years ago! So with that said, it started a WHOLE new series of laughter with tears and all! Cory after hearing what he just said, got why I was laughing and decided it was pretty funny too! So this is a thanks to him for being a rock, a friend, someone to love unconditionally and also that occasional comic relief! I love you, hun! You're the best!
2 comments:
That is too funny, I can just see Cory trying to defend himself. And of course I can picture you laughing hysterically, I will never forget Annie's laugh:)
Annie your laugh is so addicting! I can just hear it right now...you're laughing aren't you!D Or at least I got you to smile!
Post a Comment