So I've decided that it's time I get my husbands butt and my butt in gear! It's time for me to get a new car DANG IT! It's been a really hard winter and work has slowed INCREDIBLY down and we've spent most of the money I've been saving away for my car to pay bills, ect.! Good thing that I was saving money! So now I have to wait SOME MORE! But I'm a trooper! I've had my Cavalier for about 5years now, don't get me wrong it's a really great car economically! But I want something 4wheel drive, because holy COW have we needed it! Plus I want something cute! We finally picked up some business and are rolling again! So I get to SAVE, SAVE, SAVE! I think it's ridiculous to finance a car, so I'm saving from each paycheck a month so that we can buy one out right! So that's just been my thoughts lately! Hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment