So I've posted a thing on here about these AMAZING books I read in like a week! I just found out that the fourth and hopefully not final, book is coming out in August! I couldn't be more excited! I know it's a long time away but still, a girls gotta have some hobbies! So if you haven't read the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, you are not cool and need to buy the books and read them, so then you will be cool!! They are fantastic and I could not put them down!!



2 comments:
Chad's sister has those books and it is on my list of series to read. I have a really long list of books I would like to read, now if I can just make time to get them all read:) Good luck on getting a car. Chad is trying to convince me that he needs a new pick-up, which he does but...he also would need to win the lottery to be able to pay for it:) We'll see.
Yes, I have read all of these and they are very addicting!! And I heard there's a movie coming out and I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment